Senior Class Gift 2020: Leave Your MSU Mark!
The Senior Class Gift campaign, Leave Your Montclair State Mark, is an exciting opportunity for graduating seniors to leave a lasting legacy of their time at Montclair State University. Make an impact that will pave the way for generations of students to come.
What's in it for me?
- For a gift of at least $10, you will receive a commemorative “Montclair State Proud Supporter” button to wear at Undergraduate Commencement and to show your Red Hawk pride long after you graduate.
- Commemorate your class year! Make a gift of at least $20.20 and you’ll receive your exclusive alumni socks, a half-page ad for Undergraduate commencement*, and commemorative pin.
- For a gift of at least $50, you’ll receive a full-page ad for Undergraduate commencement*, commemorative pin, and exclusive alumni socks.
Your gift will support The Emergency Scholarship Fund, established in 2015 to support students who are at risk of not being able to graduate or continue their studies due to unexpected financial hardship.
Undergraduate Commencement Message Details
*Celebrate this milestone achievement with your family, friends and colleagues by having your message displayed on the screen at your Undergraduate Commencement ceremony on May 22, 2020, at the Prudential Center.
- For a donation of $20.20, you can receive a half-page message
- For a donation of $50.00, you can receive a full-page message
All messages will be displayed on the screen at Undergraduate Commencement at the Prudential Center.
- Graduating students can thank family and friends for their support
- Families can congratulate graduating students
- Faculty/staff can congratulate graduating students
This is your opportunity to say thank you to those who have supported you on this remarkable journey. Family and friends are also encouraged to share their messages of congratulations.
To support another cause such as the The Emergency Book Fund, The Red Hawk Pantry, or the designation of your choice, contact the Office of Annual Giving and Alumni Engagement at 973-655-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This campaign is for the Undergraduate Ceremony on May 22. If you are a graduate student hoping to support and have a message shown on May 19, please use this link.