Identify young motivated students and assist them in breaking down the barriers that may otherwise preclude them from achieving their full musical potential.
Through the generosity of our donors, the Cali School will ensure that these students have the educational and musical resources to advance their goals.
This support may include:
- Acquisition of a musical instrument
- Private instruction
- Masterclasses and workshops
- Tuition aid to summer camps
- On campus activities at MSU
- Travel expenses to and from instruction
- Full tuition remission to the Cali School of Music
About Cali Pathways Project
The Cali School of Music at Montclair State University aims to create dynamic and comprehensive pathways to higher education and careers in music for underserved student musicians.
How Will We Achieve Change
CALI PATHWAYS PROJECT is determined to overcome the barriers that can prevent underserved students from realizing their full musical potential, allowing them to pursue a career in music if they so choose. By providing a suitable instrument, access to high-level instruction, extra-curricular opportunities, and more, all at no cost – students from underserved backgrounds will benefit from the mentorship of Cali School Faculty & Alumni to receive all that the School of Music has to offer. Starting in their freshman year of high school, access to these resources and instruction will prepare students for the demands of higher education.
We Cannot Succeed Without You
We invite you to join us in addressing this important issue and ask that you consider making a gift in support of the CALI PATHWAYS PROJECT. Your gift will make the difference in the lives of these future musicians.
Below are opportunities that will make a lasting impact:
- $25,000 ensures one year’s tuition and room and board at Montclair State University
- $15,000 ensures one year’s tuition at Montclair State University
- $7,500 ensures one semester tuition free at Montclair State University
- $5,000 will provide a student with one year of private instruction or the unique opportunity of a summer camp or festival immersive musical experience
- $2,500 will provide an instrument that will take a student to and through college years and beyond
- $1,000 will facilitate a student’s travel to/from music instruction
For additional information about giving to the Pathways Project, please contact Helene Barsamian, Director of Development at 973-655-3440 or email@example.com.